BAILEY BAR CARAVAN PARK
Looking for a taste of the Outback, but with the comforts of home? THEN YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT THE BAILEY BAR CARAVAN PARK!
Now with some larger sites, the best amenities in the west, winter entertainment and meals, we are the park with the lot!
- We pride ourselves on our award winning Customer Service
- Designed with your comfort in mind; WITHOUT THE PRICE TAG
- Close to town
- Great lawns & gardens.
- The perfect place to explore Charleville and its attractions.
- YOUR FUR CHILDREN ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE:
- Winter Camp Oven & Roast Beef dinners
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Convenient onsite dump point
- BBQ & Camp kitchen
- Laundry facilities
SELF CONTAINED ACCOMMODATION:
- 15 cabins & units withroom to spread out
- 2 bedroom family units
- Large flat screen TVs
- Pet friendly cabins
- Disabled facilities in our units
- Disabled amenities block
BUT WAIT... THERE’S MORE
- Free pets gift
- Save over $50 with our stay n save discount vouchers
- Assistance to park your van.
196 King St
P 07 4654 1744 E email@example.com
CHARLEVILLE BUSH CARAVAN PARK & COTTAGE
A new era in caravan parks arrived with the opening of Charleville Bush Caravan Park. Set on 40 acres just 2 kilometres from town, this park offers caravanners a spacious, relaxed & friendly atmosphere. Enjoy the peaceful, quiet ambience and chat with fellow travellers around the campfire, or be mesmerized by the chandelier of stars as you lay on our ‘star bed’.
- Non-smokers only & no pets
- Large powered drive thru sites
- Water & sullage at each site
- ‘Desert, Rivers & Corners’ talk [when Graham’s not on tour].
- Modern clean bathroom amenities
- Dump point
- Large campfire area
- Undercover BBQ [free] and camp ovens for you to use
- More than 40 species of birds
- TV, internet & mobile coverage [Telstra/Optus only]
- Great washing facilities - $3 per load
- Powered sites - $30.00 per site, cash only. [1-2 people]
- Check out Charleville Town Tour $10.00pp
- Free caravan parking for the week when you join our 4WD, motel accommodated Tag-along tourto Birdsville, Innamincka and the Corner Country [www.travelwest.com.au]
- 1 fully self-contained Cottage with one queen size bed – a real home away from home.
- Camp oven dinners and happy hour damper.
Lot 1 Frawley St
P 0428 545 200
COBB & CO CARAVAN PARK
Offering a choice of caravan or cabin accommodation, at Cobb & Co Caravan Park you’ll enjoy the peace and quiet in a bushland setting.
CARAVAN PARK ACCOMMODATION:
Shady, powered and un-powered sites available.
FACILITIES FOR YOUR USE
- Shady, grassed sites
- 2 laundries [coin operated]
- 2 amenities blocks
- Drive thru sites
- EFTPOS facilities
- Happy Hour Campfire every night [Apr-Sept only]
- 2 BBQ/Camp kitchens
- 2 dump points
- Disabled access amenities
- Free wi-fi [includes cabins]
- Access for large vehicles
- Pets welcome on application
- Cooking facilities
- Linen supplied
1 Ridgeway St
P 07 4654 1053 or 0412 700 609
EVENING STAR TOURIST PARK adjoining ‘THURLBY STATION’
You are invited to visit Evening Star, relax in the beautiful Mulga lands, warm yourself by our campfire and be dazzled by mother nature’s ultimate evening accessory…her brilliant night sky.
- Huge Drive through sites, with room to move
- Clean spacious amenities with disabled and laundry facilities.
- Licensed Bar
- Happy Hour and Damper
- Large Pit Fire, camp oven dinners.
- Historic Woolshed and Farm machinery memorabilia.
- Pet Friendly
- Bush walks
- Bird watching.
- Informative Talks about southwest Queensland around the campfire
- Property Tour Wednesday & Saturday [see page 14 for tour details]
- Caravan wash bay’s Available.
818 Adavale Road
P 07 4654 2430
HOTELS & MOTELS
CHARLEVILLE WALTZING MATILDA MOTOR INN
Conveniently situated just 150m from the town CBD, the Waltzing Matilda Motor Inn is just perfect as your base as you explore Charleville. 27 ground floor units including 3 spacious family units. Wi-Fi, Pay TV, reverse cycle air-conditioning, tea/coffee/toast facilities, microwave available. BBQ, swimming pool, off street parking, guest laundry. Chargeback facilities and most of all, good old fashioned friendly country hospitality. Cooked or continental breakfast available 7 days. Evening Meals available Monday - Thursday.
125 Alfred St
P 07 4654 1720
HERITAGE HOTEL CORONES HOTEL/MOTEL
Accommodation at Hotel Corones offers the ambience of yesteryear combined with the comforts of today, through a variety of accommodation choices.
HERITAGE ROOMS: Beautifully furnished with period furniture, relax and unwind where many well-known and famous people have done so before. Some of which include the Duke & Duchess of Gloucester, Gough Whitlam, Bryan Brown, Johnny O’Keefe, Gracie Fields and many more.
STANDARD HOTEL ROOMS: If it’s just a quick overnight stop, perhaps a standard hotel room is just the thing you are looking for. These rooms are clean comfortable and at the right price to lay your weary head.
MOTEL ROOMS: We also have reasonably priced ground level motel rooms with parking at the door.
FACILITIES INCLUDE: WiFi available in public areas.
- Period furniture
- Air conditioned
- Shared facilities
- Air conditioned
ALSO AVAILABLE: Onsite restaurant – Bottle shop – Hotel Tour
33 Wills St
P 07 4654 1022
THE ROCKS MOTEL
A NEW ERA OF ACCOMMODATION IN CHARLEVILLE HAS OPENED: Voted No. 1 for Motel Accommodation & Restaurant [Tripadvisor]
Charleville’s newest motel is centrally located to all the town’s facilities. City style meets country hospitality with superior service; offering stylish and beautifully appointed one and two bedroom rooms, quality bedding, free WiFi and luxurious guest amenities containing Australia’s Certified Botanic products.
All our rooms have been designed to meet the discerning traveller’s requirements by including gourmet teas and coffee, bar fridges, desks and work stations, Bluetooth clock radios with two USB ports and spacious verandas.
Our Studio rooms offer additional features including comfortable couches, mini bars and coffee machines with complimentary Espresso capsules. The family rooms contain a kitchenette and a comfortable second bedroom whilst our disabled rooms overlook our landscaped gardens and swimming pool.
With an onsite restaurant and resort style swimming pool, you have all that you need in the one great location. SOUNDS EXPENSIVE? Ring us, you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Cnr King & Wills St
P 07 4654 2888
COSMOS COUNTRY MOTOR INN
The team at the Cosmos Country Motor Inn look forward to welcoming you.
Whether you’re staying for a night or a week at Cosmos Country Motor Inn, it will feel like home in their spacious self-contained rooms.
Close to all amenities • Pay TV • 14 Self-contained rooms • guest laundry • charge back facilities • large flat screen TVs • off street undercover parking • breakfast delivered to your room • competitive rates.
27 Sturt St [Mitchell Highway]
P 07 4654 2499 or 1800 755 045
MULGA COUNTRY MOTOR INN
Expect a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one. Stretch out in our large units, enjoy a relaxing wine or ale on the terrace, soak in the resort style pool, enjoy great meals in the Outback Restaurant and have a hearty outback breakfast delivered to your room.
OUTBACK RESTAURANT: The locals rave about the food in the fully licensed restaurant and you will too. Enjoy a drink at the bar before ordering from the extensive menu.
FOUR STARS SAY IT ALL.
P 07 4654 3255
WARREGO MOTEL & DELUXE UNITS
Across the road from the Charleville Railway Station, you couldn’t find a more convenient location.
Walking distance to the town centre, the Warrego Motel offers a selection of motel rooms and self-contained deluxe units. Leigh & Nigel look forward to having you stay and enjoy all that Charleville has to offer.
HOME COOKED BREAKFAST AND MEALS DELIVERED TO YOUR ROOM.
73 Wills St
P 07 4654 1299
CHARLEVILLA HOLIDAY HOUSE
Charlevilla is located in a quiet residential area of Charleville, close to all amenities. Your home away from home...literally! Newly renovated, Charlevilla has everything you need. Two bedroom house; just great for families.
Facilities include: Double and twin bedroom • large lounge/diner • TV/DVD • bathroom • well equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge/freezer • laundry • split air-con • linen and towels • hair dryer • iron & ironing board.
12 Hood St
P 0402 208 647